What You Need:
- Tracing paper
- 7x7-inch square of scrapbook paper printed on both sides
- Pin or sharp point to poke hole
- Small brad
- Small paper punch
- Double-sided tape
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Trace the pattern and cut out, marking all lines on the pattern. Place the pattern on top of the square of scrapbook paper and cut along the lines as indicated. Make a tiny hole at each dot using a pin or sharp point.
- Bring every other point of the paper to the center point, overlapping them at the center dot. Put the small brad through the center holes and open at the back to secure.
- Adhere to package using double-sided tape.