2. Transfer to cardboard and cut out.
3. Glue and wrap ribbon. Glue the end of the ribbon to the cardboard circle and wrap ribbon around the cardboard until it is entirely covered.
4. Cut the ribbon and secure it to the cardboard with glue.
5. Arrange and glue. Arrange candy on the circle and glue in place.
6. Add a bow if desired.
- For an outdoor version of this wreath, use wrapped candies and secure them in place with clear thread instead of glue.
- For projects like this, pick up seasonal candies when they go on sale and keep them in a cool place until ready to use.