continue reading below
How to Make It
- Punch a die-cut tree shape from paper. Enlarge the shape to the desired size using a photocopier.
- Trace the enlarged pattern onto white card stock and cut out using a crafts knife.
- Using a paper punch, make a hole in the top point of each box side.
- Fold the tabs and assemble the box using double-stick tape.
- To close the box, thread the ribbons through the prepunched holes and tie in a bow.
- Use double-stick tape to adhere the square box tree base to the bottom of the tree.