continue reading below
How to Make It
- Hot-glue the medium-width ribbon around the sides of the container, then glue the narrow ribbon over it.
- Hot-glue floral foam inside the container and fill with greenery.
- Using a hacksaw, cut slits in the top of each large bell.
- Drill a 1/8-inch diameter hole in the bottom of each bell.
- Spray-paint the bells green; let dry.
- Insert a 3-inch length of dowel into the hole at the bottom of each bell and reinforce with hot glue.
- Insert the bells into the arrangement and slide cards into the bell slits.
- Thread assorted-size red bells onto 12-inch lengths of floral wire to create clusters of berries, leaving a 4- to 6-inch length of bare wire.
- Twist the wire into a loop and twist again to secure the bells in place.
- Push the wire ends into the floral foam.