What You Need:
- Christmas tree die cuts
- Holiday patterned paper
- Glue stick
- Ultra-fine diamond dust
- Green glass glitter
- Pom-poms, ribbons, and trinkets
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Use a glue stick to adhere patterned paper to the Christmas tree die cuts.
- Spread glue over the surface of the paper-covered trees and sprinkle with diamond dust.
- Glue glass glitter on the edges of the boughs.
- Punch a hole in the top of each tree and thread with ribbon to make a hanger.
- Embellish the trees with pom-poms, ribbons, and trinkets.