- Fresh evergreen wreath
- Vintage (or reproduction) large-bulb string of lights; beaded berries
- Fine wire
- Ornaments in multiple colors
- 2-1/2-inch-wide polka-dot ribbon
- Spray snow
How to Make It:
- Wrap the lights around the wreath and secure with wire. Note: The lights are used for ornamentation only-they will not be lit.
- Wire the ornaments onto the wreath as desired. Tie a large bow with the polka-dot ribbon, and wire it to the top of the wreath. Spray lightly with snow. Let dry. Add a wire to the back for hanging.