What You Need:
- Scrapbook or wrapping papers in coordinating prints or other selected papers
- White glue
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Hanging thread
- Tiny buttons or jingle bells
- Sequins or acrylic gemstones
- Holly cutouts or other desired trims
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Cut and fold paper according to the pattern.
- Alternate papers as desired or use a one-color paper scheme. Connect enough pieces for wreath. As you work, gently coax the folded paper chain into a curve. The pieces will slide a little to accommodate the curve if it is not too severe.
- Add ribbon bow, sequins for holly berries, cutout holly leaves, small buttons, hanging thread, or other trims as desired. Note: To make cutting quicker, cut paper in multiples of the length needed; fold and then cut individual pieces from the folded length.