What You Need:
- 12-inch wire wreath form
- 100-light-string of white lights
- Spool of silver craft wire (24 gauge)
- Assorted bobbers (These are approximate numbers depending on how they are arranged):
- 1/2 inch (24),
- 3/4 inch (18), 1 inch (30), 1 1/4 inch (42),
- 1 1/2 inch (6), 1 3/4 inch (6) and 2 inches (8).
- Needle-nose pliers, side wire cutters
- 3 yards of 3-inch-wide red-white-and-green striped ribbon
continue reading below
Note: These are approximate amounts depending on how they are arranged.
How to Make It:
- Wrap wreath form with the string of lights, leaving the plug free.
- Fold 6-inch pieces of craft wire and hook bobber at fold. Place largest bobbers first, second largest next and so on.
- Wire the pieces to the wreath form, twisting wires to snag bobber and adjusting and positioning lights between bobbers. Cut wires and tuck ends.
- Fill in with small bobbers and pull lights into place until wreath is full.
- Make a large bow and add to the top of the wreath. Add a hanger wire to the back of the wreath.