1. Cut six 2-inch and six 1-1/2-inch felt circles. Layer a small and large, with one edge touching.
2. Pinch a set of circles together at the bottom; run a threaded needle through the four layers.
3. Repeat for remaining five petals; knot ends. String finished flowers through centers with a needle and thread to form garland.
1. Accordion-fold three 8-1/2x11-inch pieces of scrapbook paper, creating 1/2-inch pleats.
2. Fold each piece in half lengthwise; glue center together to form a fan shape. Glue all three together to form a circle.
3. Cut 5- and 3-inch-diameter felt circles. Use scissors to fringe the edges.
4. Gather 1-1/2 inches of tinsel garland into a ball.
5. Glue felt circles and tinsel to the center of the paper medallion. Punch a hole in the top to hang.
1. Trace a papier-mache disk onto felt, cut out, and glue felt to disk.
2. Use hot glue or crafts glue to decorate with dots from a paper punch, purchased snowflakes, scalloped circles, punched hearts, or felt-covered buttons.
1. Cut two pieces of light-color felt (use stiff felt for the top piece) to fit the cylinder, adding 1 inch to length for overlap.
2. Use a scalloped-edge punch to make cutouts on the top piece.
3. Wrap both around the cylinder; glue overlap.