1. Position freezer paper, shiny side down, over the patterns. Trace the patterns and cut out.
2. Using an iron, press the patterns, shiny side down, onto felt; let cool. Cut out the shapes and peel off the paper.
3. Use three strands of floss to backstitch the swirl. Glue the swirl to the felt front.
4. For a handle, cut a length of dowel. Hot-glue one end to a poster-board circle; sandwich the assembly between the felt front and back.
5. Blanket-stitch around the lollipop.
6. Hot-glue a ribbon bow to the dowel.