What You'll Need
- Narrow chenille stems
- Mini hole punch
- Felt and paper flower embellishments
- Assorted buttons
- Thin cord
How to Make a Ring
1. Cut a short length of chenille stem, and bring ends together to form a loop.
2. Punch two holes in the center of felt and paper flowers and stack them onto chenille-stem loop (keeping ends together).
3. Thread one end of chenille stem through one hole in the flowers and button; repeat with other end of chenille stem on second hole.
4. Twist ends together, and trim if needed to ensure that no sharp ends are sticking up.
Editor's Tip: To make a necklace, thread yarn through stacked flowers and buttons.