Make a Christmas Wreath with Ornaments
Create a simple Christmas wreath using an assortment of colorful glass ornaments.
What You'll Need
- Plastic foam wreath
- 2-inch-wide white ribbon
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Ball ornaments in a variety of colors and sizes
How to Make It
- Wrap ribbon around wreath, slightly overlapping the edges to completely cover. Hot-glue to secure.
- Hot-glue the large ball ornaments to the wreath, positioning the balls at various locations and distributing colors evenly.
- Continue adding smaller ornaments, hot-gluing the balls to the wreath or to each other. Use the smallest ornaments to fill open areas.