Make a Cheerful Snowman Pillow for Christmas
Sew this cheery felt snowman pillow to use as a festive Christmas decoration
What You Need:
- Felt: 1/2 yard each of blue and white, 1/4 yard each of black and red, and scraps of green and orange
- Pinking shears
- Tracing paper
- Matching sewing threads
- Fabrics glue
- Embroidery thread: blue and pearl (We used DMC embroidery thread: Jewel Effects #E825 Blue and Pearlescent Effects #E3747 White.)
- Embroidery needle
- Polyester fiberfill
How to Make It:
- Use pinking shears to cut two 18-inch blue felt squares for the pillow front and back and one 18-inch white felt square.
- Cut away a 13-inch square from the center of the white square, creating a 2-1/2-inch-wide border frame.
- Trace the patterns from the pattern pack onto tracing paper; cut out the shapes.
- Use the patterns to cut the pieces needed from the indicated color of felt. Refer to the photograph to position the felt pieces and as a guide for embroidery.