1. Cover both sides of the card stock with the double-sided mounting adhesive. Trace a chandelierlike pattern or use a die-cut machine to produce chandelier shapes.
2. Cut out the shapes with scissors. You need three shapes for each ornament. Peel the paper backing from one side of each shape.
3. Sprinkle glitter over the adhesive-covered side of the chandelier shape.
4. Fold each chandelier shape in half with the glittered sides facing. Remove the remaining paper backing from the shapes.
5. Press half of one shape to a matching half of a second shape.
6. Press the third shape in the same way to the assembled shape.
7. Punch a small hole at the top and thread the hole with embroidery floss for a hanging loop.
8. Add hanging beads or crystals to your ornament if desired.