1. Paint the frame of the bulletin board; let dry. Adhere patterned paper to the front of the board using crafts glue or double-sided tape.
2. Cut off the flaps of the red coin envelopes to create open tops. Space the envelopes evenly on the bulletin board and attach with double-sided tape.
3. Stamp each number 1 through 12 onto a sticker label. Attach the labels to the metal-rim tags; hot-glue the metal-rim tags onto the envelops.
4. Write or print activities for each of the 12 days on slips of white paper.
5. Insert slips into envelopes.