Add a personal touch to your Hanukkah celebration with this elegant card.
- Crochet Star-of-David
- Embossing heat tool
- Pen Score Magic Stamp Moldable Foam: 3-inch square block
- Gold pigment stamp pad
- Gold embossing powder
- 1 sheet of navy card stock
- White card and envelope
- Deckle-edge scissors
- Glue stick
1. To make your stamp, heat the 3-inch square block of moldable foam with the heat tool, following the manufacturer's instructions. Immediately press the moldable foam, warm side down, centered on the crochet Star-of-David for 15 seconds.
2. Ink the stamp with gold ink and stamp the image onto the navy card stock. Reink the stamp and repeat. While the ink is wet, sprinkle it with gold embossing powder. Tilt the paper on edge and tap off the excess powder.
3. Use the heat tool to melt the powder, creating a shiny raised image. Use the deckle-edge scissors to trim the excess card stock just beyond the edges of the embossed images.
4. Mount the embossed navy card stock on the front of the white card with the blue stick.