2. Cut 16 inches of beading wire. For the snowflake center, thread six seed (6 3.5-millimeter pearls) beads to the center of the wire. Form the beads into a circle, threading one wire end back through the first bead. Pull both wire ends taut, twist the ends and cut one tail off.
3. On the remaining wire end, thread one oat (3 seed) bead, one 4-millimeter clear (one 4-millimeter white) bead, and one oat (3 seed) bead. Thread the wire through the next bead in the center round. Repeat to make a total of six loops.
4. On the wire end, thread three seed, one 3.5-millimeter pearl, and three seed beads. Thread this wire in the opposite direction through the 4-millimeter clear (4-millimeter white) bead in the second round, creating a circle at the top of the loop. Add one seed, one 3.5-millimeter pearl, and one seed (1 oat) bead to the wire; then insert this wire through the 4-millimeter clear (4-millimeter white) bead in the next loop of the second round.
5. These beads fill the gap between the loops. Make another circle on the second loop. Continue working this way until you've completed a circle on top of the sixth loop. Thread the wire into the base of the sixth circle. Wrap the wire tail around the base circle wire several times and trim the excess. Twist the wire ends together. Trim the excess wire.
6. For a hanging loop, thread a 4-inch length of ribbon through one of the beaded loops and knot the ends.
7. From card stock, cut a 4-1/4 x 8-1/2-inch rectangle for the card and a contrasting 2-inch square. Fold the rectangle in half. Mount the square to the card front using a glue stick. Cut a large vellum square and glue one edge to the front of the card. Apply a dab of crafts glue to the knotted snowflake ribbon and adhere it to the vellum.