- Jingle bells
- Green scrapbooking paper
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Narrow ribbon
- White card stock
- Crafts knife
- Silver paper
- Double-stick tape
- Crafts glue
How to Make It
- Arrange bells in a circle to determine the size of the finished wreath and draw the circle on the green paper to use as a template.
- Hot-glue the bells onto the green paper, covering the drawn circle.
- Make a bow from ribbon and hot-glue in place.
- To create the basic card, cut a piece of cardstock the desired size and fold in half.
- Use a crafts knife to cut a square opening in the front of the card.
- Cut a mat from a piece of silver paper to fit inside the card front opening.
- Use tape to adhere the silver mat on the back side of the card front.
- Tape the green paper with the wreath on the back side of the card front, centering the wreath in the opening.
- Create a ribbon frame around the card front window and adhere with glue.
Popular in Christmas Cards & TagsPrev Next
All Topics in Christmas Cards & Tags