1. Cut the papers in graduating sizes. Use the paper punch to create corners on the white paper.
2. Apply evergreen ink to the tree branches and cocoa ink to the tree trunk. Stamp to the white paper.
3. Stamp Merry Merry Christmas with cranberry ink. Highlight the tree with glue stick and glitter.
5. Insert 30-gauge wire through three branches of the tree and thread with the desired number of beads. Insert the other end of the wire through the card and secure with tape.
6. Glue the gold paper to the brown card, glue the green paper to the gold paper, and mount the stamped white paper to the green paper.
7. Use five strands of wire to make a treetop star. Glue in place.