1. Snip the ivy leaves from each coil, leaving about 1/4 inch of stem. Separate the leaves into small, medium, and large sizes.
2. Draw a continuous centered line all around the front of the wreath ring. Hot-glue the large leaves to the ring one at a time. Glue the first leaf just to the left of the center line. Glue the second leaf to the right of the line, overlapping half of the first leaf.
3. Continue adding pairs of large leaves, working from side to side and overlapping the stem half of the first leaf pair with the tip half of the second pair. Continue overlapping the layers to cover the front of the ring.
4. Cover the outer edge of the ring with medium-size leaves. Place each leaf next to a large leaf. To conceal any bare areas that might show when the wreath is hung, glue one leaf on top of another, overlapping the stem half of the first leaf with the tip half of the next leaf.
5. Hot-glue the small leaves on the inner side of the ring as directed for the medium-size leaves in Step 3.
6. Hot-glue berries just under the tips of the ivy leaves.
7. Fashion a bow with streamers from the two ribbons. Glue berries to some ribbon loops; then glue the bow to the wreath. Attach a wire hanging loop.