Country Confetti Cone
Have guests send you off in style with cones filled with rice, confetti, and birdseed.
Upload your photo here.
What You Need:These cones make the last moments of the wedding spectacular.
- Tracing paper
- 8-1/2 x 11-inch sheet of scrapbook paper
- Scissors: straight-edge, large scallop-edge, and small scallop-edge
- Crafts glue
- 1/8-inch hole punch
- 1 yard of 1/2-inch-wide seam-binding ribbon
2. Trace the triangle pattern onto tracing paper, and enlarge 200 percent. Cut it out. Use the pattern to cut two triangles from the scrapbook paper.
3. Aligning the long edges, fold each triangle in half with wrong sides together. Firmly crease along the center fold. Unfold the pieces. Make a 3/4-inch-wide fold on each long edge with right sides together; firmly crease the folds. Unfold the long edges and align the edges of the two triangles with wrong sides together. Glue the long edges together; let the glue dry.
4. Trim the long edges with the large scallop-edge scissors. Trim the short edge with the small scallop-edge scissors. Use the hole punch to make a hole centered in each large scallop. Refold each triangle along the center fold, creating a square opening at the top. Make a hole in one center fold 1 inch from the top edge. Insert the ribbon through the hole, and tie a bow. Fill with wedding confetti.