1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Trace the cone pattern onto tracing paper, and enlarge 200 percent. Cut out the pattern. Trace the pattern onto the back of the wallpaper. Cut on the traced lines with the large scallop-edge scissors. Fold the cone as indicated on the pattern; finger-crease each fold. Cut a 10-inch length of each ribbon. Align the ribbon lengths and tie a large knot at the center. Overlap the straight edges 1 inch at the top edge at the back of the cone. Tuck the ribbon knot into the bottom of the cone and glue the overlapped area.
3. Cut a 6- and 9-inch length of each ribbon. Aligning the ribbons, wrap the long lengths around the cone about 1/2 inch from the top edge. Overlap the ribbon ends and glue at the back of the cone. Wrap the short lengths around the center of the cone; glue the ends on the back.
4. For the fan flowers, cut two 1-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch rectangles from the scrapbook paper. Trim the long edges with the medium scallop-edge scissors. Beginning with a short edge of each rectangle, make accordion-style pleats every scallop across the paper; finger-crease each pleat.
5. Tie string around the center of the pleated paper. Pull the straight edges of the pleated paper together, forming a circle; glue in place. Apply a drop of glue to the center front of each flower and sprinkle with silver glitter. Shake off the excess glitter; let the glue dry. Glue a flower to the center front of each ribbon wrap.