- Tins in 6-, 8-, and 10-inch diameters
- Patterned paper in coordinating colors
- Paper cutter
- White die-cut floral paper
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- 2 yards of 2-inch-wide sheer ribbon
- Daisy punch
- Glitter paper in two colors to coordinate with patterned paper
- Large and small adhesive gems
- Remove lids from tins. Using the tins as patterns, cut paper to wrap around the sides of the tins; hot-glue the paper in place. Cut a paper strip to wrap around the 10-inch tin lid; hot-glue in place. Carefully put the lid on the large tin.
- From the center of the die-cut floral paper, cut a circle to fit the bottom of the 6-inch tin. Cut a ring 1-1/2-inch larger than the cut circle for the 8-inch tin. Cut a second ring 1-1/2-inch larger than the first ring for the 10-inch tin. Hot-glue the circle and rings to the tins' bottoms.
- Hot-glue the tiers together.
- Fold the ribbon in half; tie a double bow. Hot-glue the bow to the top tier. Trim the ribbon ends.
- Punch out daisies from glitter papers. Press a large gem in the center of each daisy; layer with smaller gems where desired. Hot-glue daisies cascading down the tiers as shown.