Glamorous Beaded Wedding Centerpiece
Add glitz to wedding reception dining tables with beaded centerpieces. Follow our easy step-by-step instructions to make the tabletop accents.
- 18-inch lengths of 10-gauge wire
- Round-nose pliers
- Plastic and glass beads with holes large enough to accommodate wire
- 5- to 6-inch tall vase with narrow neck
- Unpopped popcorn
- For each wire, make a loop at one end using round-nose pliers
- Thread 4-8 inches with beads in the desired arrangement. If the wire is too long to fit the vase, trim it to within 1 inch of the beads. Use pliers to make a loop to secure the beads.
- Fill the vase halfway with unpopped popcorn.
- Arrange the beaded picks in the vase.