Your wedding is all about celebrating you and your groom. But many others also have contributed to your big day. Some friends and family are in the wedding, others have traveled to the event, and a few have even shouldered costs.
Remember these wedding VIPs by giving them a special token of thanks. Our outside-the-box gift sets will inspire you to give original and personal gifts to those who deserve them most.
Browse the ideas below.
- Welcome out-of-town guests with goodies to make their stay more enjoyable.
- Dupioni silk tote bag from Filigree Monogram Designs; 707-537-0574; www.filigreemonograms.com
- Robe, slippers, and hand towel from Gracious Style; 888-828-7170; www.graciousstyle.com
- Robin's Egg soap set from Gardeners Eden; 866-430-3336; www.gardenerseden.com
- Reward groomsmen for their hard work with a fun gift of games and grilling.
- Footed Cooler barware glasses from Crate & Barrel; 800-967-6696; www.crateandbarrel.com
- Bicycle jumbo index playing cards, available at department stores nationwide.
- Poker chips and matchstick lighter from Brookstone; 866-576-7337; www.brookstone.com
- Cooking with Fire and Smoke by Phillip Stephen Schulz (Simon & Schuster).
Continued on page 2: Spa & Garden Themes