Ring Bearer's Pillow Project
Place your beloved wedding rings on this lovely pillow fashioned from an embroidered linen tea towel.
- From solid-color fabric, cut two 6-1/2 x 7-1/2-inch rectangles. With right sides facing, sew the rectangles together with a 1/4-inch seam allowance, leaving a small opening on one edge for turning.
- Clip the corners and turn the pillow right side out. Stuff the pillow with polyester fiberfill. Slip-stitch the opening closed.
- From the towel, cut two 6-1/2 x 6-1/4-inch rectangles, using the embroidered hem for the 6-1/2-inch bottom edge and centering the monogram on the front rectangle.
- Sew the rectangles together on three edges (right sides facing together), leaving the embroidered hem edge open. Turn the cover right side out and slip it over the pillow.
- Cut four 30-inch lengths of ribbon. Tie a four-loop bow at the center of each ribbon length. Sew the center of a bow to each corner of the pillow.