How to Clean a Toilet
Take the chore out of cleaning a toilet with these smart tips and tricks.
Cleaning the toilet is easy with these tricks for a faster, smarter and better cleaning routine. A denture tablet gives you a super speedy clean between deep cleanings. Just pop a tablet into the bowl. The effervescent action will deliver a quick mini clean. Pour a bucket of power into the toilet bowl before coating the inside with cleaner. This will flush the toilet without triggering a ball refill. The lowered water level lets you put cleaner directly on the bowl. Stream line the job by coating the toilet bowl with a cleaner first. Starting with the handle, sanitize the rest of the toilet from top to bottom. By the time you're done, the toilet bowl cleaner will have soaped in. Scrub then flush.
More For You
- Expert Advice to Tame Clutter
- The Pros Dish: 8 Top Cleaning Secrets
- 12 Ways to Enhance Your Front Entry
- Porch Ideas
- Designer Tricks to Get a Comfortable Home
- Decorating Trends: What We Love Right Now
- Your Housecleaning Checklist
- 15 Ways to Update Your Kitchen with Paint
- Indoor Porches You'll Love
- Glorious Garden Paths