How to Paint a Vase
Give a plain vase a custom look with tape and frosted glass paint.
Skip messy etching creams and complicated patterns to create these beautiful frosted vases. Instead get the look using tape to mask a design and frosted glass finish spray paint. Mimic the look of brass by cutting quarter-inch automotive tape into strips 1 to 6 inches long. Secure the strips to the vase vertically along the bottom edge. Place the tape strips in random heights and with irregular spacing for an organic look. Then spray the vase with the frost paint. When the paint is dry, remove the tape. Get creative and try different designs with the tape and paint.
More For You
- Backyard Patio Transformation
- Chair Upholstery Step-By-Step Guide
- Flea Market Chic Home Accents
- House Tours: Vintage Finds & Handmade Touches - Better Homes & Gardens - BHG.com
- From Flea Market Finds to Savvy Storage
- Organize Now: Simple Weekend Projects
- 14 Easy Canvas Wall Art Projects - Better Homes & Gardens - BHG.com
- Clever Art with Paper Scraps
- How to Pull a Look Together
- Designer Tricks to Get a Comfortable Home