Holiday Buffet Party Food Ideas
Create a sophisticated look for your holiday party food table with these easy ideas for what to serve. Hint: You don't have to make everything from scratch!
You don't have to make everything from scratch for your holiday party. You can get gourmet-looking olives by simply using some lemon rind and fresh herbs. Hear the [unk] popcorn is a crowd pleaser when you fry some herbs clarified butter and a little bit of Kosher salt. Simple cookie sandwich together with chocolate or jam look like they come from the best bakery in town.
More For You
- 37 Make-Ahead Holiday Side Dishes
- Fun and Easy Christmas Party Ideas from Better Homes and Gardens
- Slow Cooker Soup and Stew Recipes - Beef Stew, Chicken, Bean Soup, More - BHG.com
- Quick & Easy Party Food Appetizers - BHG.com
- All-Time Favorite Christmas Cookies from Better Homes & Gardens
- Holiday Appetizer Buffet Recipes
- Delightful Christmas Cookie Gifts
- Toss-Together Side Dish Casseroles
- Holiday Container Garden Ideas
- Our Best Banana Bread Recipes