Make a Classic Bow
Learn how to make a classic bow to add polish to your Christmas gifts.
I'm Steph Hung. I'm a professional crafter and I'm gonna teach you how to make the classic bow. I like to use a ribbon with a really nice straight to it like a silk. You're gonna make 2 loops, 1 in each hand with the tail's facing away from you. You're gonna cross the left loop over the right and just pull it through a hole you formed. And then now take your index fingers in each loop and pull it through. Pull the edges of the knot under. so it looks perfectly finished.
More For You
- Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas
- Delightful Christmas Cookie Gifts
- Nature Crafts for Your Winter Table - Better Homes & Gardens - BHG.com
- 8 Tips to Sleep Better
- Tips to Lower Cholesterol
- 10 Healthy Recipes on a Dime
- No-Fuss Holiday Buffet
- Buying a Christmas Tree to Plant
- Christmas Cookie Recipes - Sugar Cookies, Almond Cookies, More - BHG.com