How to Cook a Steak
Everyone loves a good steak. We show you how to cook a steak to perfection -- our technique includes a secret trick for testing steak temperature when cooking.
-What's for dinner? Learn how to cook a steak and you'll always have a family friendly answer. The secret is in the temperature. The temperature at the start and finish. Once it reaches room temp, use a paper towel to dry off each steak to help it sear. Season with salt and pepper. And if you're so include, other herbs. Don't add your gorgeous steak to the pan too early. Bring it to medium high heat and add 1 tablespoon butter. Place your steak in the pan and listen for that gorgeous sizzle. Flip just once in the process and dinner's on. Ring the dinner bell and watch the meat lovers come running.
More For You
- BHG.com Member Benefits
- Colorful Kitchen Islands - Better Homes and Gardens - BHG.com
- How to Throw a Casual Mexican Taco Party Like a Chef
- 10 Budget-Friendly Kitchen Ideas
- Healthy Dinner Recipes Under $3
- Sensational Valentine's Day Cupcake Ideas
- Low-Cost Cabinet Makeovers
- 8 Tips to Sleep Better
- Meet the Staff of BHG.com
- BHG Error