How to Cook Bacon
Learn how to cook bacon that’s perfectly even and crisp every time. Watch our simple bacon-cooking tips, and you’ll be serving restaurant-worthy bacon in no time.
-So you wanna know how to cook perfectly crisp, perfectly straight bacon every time? Use the oven. We're serious and we never joke about bacon. To start, place your uncooked bacon side by side in a baking pan. A 1-inch high pan keeps the fat from running over the sides of the pan and into your oven. Now, just bake in a 350-degree oven for 15 minutes. My favorite part? You don't even need to preheat the oven. After 15 minutes, take your bacon out of the oven and transfer to a paper towel-lined tray. Let it cool and try not to eat it all instantly and that's it. You are now the master of cooking perfect, even, crispy bacon every time.
More For You
- Smart Storage Ideas
- Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes from Better Homes & Gardens
- Top New Blue, Pink, and Purple Annual Varieties for 2013#page=3
- Gardening Where You Are
- Delicious St. Patrick's Day Desserts from Better Homes & Gardens
- 10 Healthy Recipes on a Dime
- 14 Healthy Green Side Dishes
- Tips to Lower Cholesterol
- 8 Tips to Sleep Better