Sweatproof Make Up
Use these expert beauty tips to prevent your make up from melting in the summer sun.
Hi, I'm Linda Moran Evans, the beauty director at Family Circle magazine, and today, we're going to share with you expert advice on how to avoid a makeup meltdown. Here are top tips from pro makeup artist, Viktorija Bowers, for a sweat-proof look. Less is more. For a more natural look, use tinted moisturizers and stay away from heavy foundations. Use creamy products because they're more resilient by nature than powders. A creamy blush will adhere to your skin while powders can slide right off as soon as you begin to sweat. And don't forget waterproof pencils for a little extra color and to enhance your natural look. When it comes to lips, there are great ones out there that will give you a pop of color and have SPF 15. So use all these tips and don't be afraid to get out there and work up a sweat.
More For You
- Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes from Better Homes & Gardens
- 20 Ways to Add Curb Appeal
- Window Treatment and Curtain Projects -- BHG.com -- Better Homes and Gardens
- 20 Healthy Dinner Recipes Under $3
- 19 Ideas to Steal for Your Apartment: Ideas for Apartments, Condos, and Rentals
- Must-Grow New Varieties of Perennials for 2013
- Do-It-Yourself Decorating Ideas: Fabulous Furniture Makeovers
- Our Favorite Real-Life Bedrooms
- Fun-to-Make Easter Treats
- Top New Blue, Pink, and Purple Annual Varieties for 2013#page=3