Medicine Cabinet Upgrade
Get more out of your bathroom medicine cabinet with these easy storage ideas.
Get more out of your bathroom medicine cabinet with these easy-to-add ideas. Use adhesive letters to label the contents of containers. Stack items on small acrylic shelves. A piece of sheet metal attached inside the cabinet door is a great spot for attaching magnetic holders. Fill magnetic spice containers with cosmetics or spools of floss. Use a magnetic pen caddy to hold makeup or toothbrushes. Wrap old tins with pretty papers and fill with beauty supplies. Place cotton rounds and other beauty tools inside vintage crockery. Hang a shelf under the medicine cabinet and give yourself an extra spot for wash clothes and accessories. Dangle plastic cups from hooks, fill with frequently used items. Getting ready in the morning can be a breeze with these medicine cabinet upgrades.
More For You
- Bathroom Storage Ideas ? Better Homes and Gardens ? BHG.com
- Renovate, Remodel & Redecorate
- High-Impact Remodeling Projects
- Spring Home Projects
- House Tour: An Open-Space Cottage Makeover
- Make a Better First Impression
- Improve Your Home: 30 Weekend Projects
- Front Yard Flower Power
- Must-Grow New Varieties of Perennials for 2013
- 9 Beautiful Bookcase Makeovers