Holiday Lamp Project
See how Stephen uses ordinary items to turn a lamp into a super seasonal display.
Here's a holiday detail that I love. I found these lamps and I love the idea that they actually have a base to them where I could actually put in some items. In the summer you can put sands with seashells, but in the winter I put kosher salt in the bottom. Add in some fresh greenery, put in the family photo and some ornaments. And you have a great way to display photographs. It kind of made it a little bit more personal.
More For You
- Fun-to-Make Christmas Holiday Crafts
- Holiday Decorating Ideas for Small Spaces
- Quick & Easy Christmas Wall Decor
- Coordinated Christmas Crafts & Decorations Made from Paper & Fabric
- Pretty Christmas Flower Arrangements from Better Homes and Gardens
- Holiday Inspired Outdoor Decorating That Lasts
- Christmas Decorations Made from Felt
- Nature Crafts for Your Winter Table
- Welcome to Plan-a-Garden
- Pretty Christmas Door Decorations