Turn old paper-towel tubes into cheery holiday napkin rings just by adding buttons.
Need of pop of color at your holiday table super chic, but super cheap. And here is how I did it. I started out with my paper tower rolling. You know, the one that's left over after you used all your paper towel and you usually checked it away? Well, I took these and cut it down to the size that I needed, and on this one, a glued buttons, and over here I just glued some ribbon and this cute little cardinals. They are the perfect edition to your holiday play setting.
More For You
- Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas
- Tips to Lower Cholesterol
- Room Color Ideas
- Nature Crafts for Your Winter Table - Better Homes & Gardens - BHG.com
- Holiday Decor That Lasts from Thanksgiving to Christmas from Better Homes and Gardens
- 8 Tips to Sleep Better
- 10 Healthy Recipes on a Dime
- Fun and Easy Christmas Party Ideas from Better Homes and Gardens
- Delightful Christmas Cookie Gifts