Clean your stamps
Extend the life of your stamps by keeping them clean. Watch this video for a few tips from Contributing Editor Polly Maly.
This segment is brought to you by Gelatins and Ranger. Hi! I'm Polly Maly, and I'm a contributing editor with Scrapbooks Etc. Magazine. Welcome to my scrap room. Today, I'm gonna show you how to clean your stamps after you had fun playing with them. Cleaning your stamps keeps them in good condition, but it also keeps your ink pads from becoming a multicolor mess. I got 2 products here I'd like to show you. The first product is called a jelly scrubber, and it's by Gelatins. Going to use this with a jelly wash, which is just a spray cleaner. You can also use water if you like. Just spray a spot on one side, rub your stamp on that wet side, and then blot it on the dry side. Easy! Another product in the market from Ranger has a sponge top and a non-skid foam bottom. You use it with a dabber. Run your over your stamp and then just wipe it until it's clean. You can find similar cleaning products from many manufacturers. Check your local scrapbooking store to see what's in stock. If you clean your stamps, you'll be able to enjoy them for years to come. I'm Polly. Thanks for watching.
More For You
- Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes
- 20 Ways to Add Curb Appeal
- Easy Window Treatment Projects
- Must-Grow New Perennials for 2013
- Healthy Dinner Recipes Under $3
- 24 Ideas to Steal for Your Apartment
- Our Favorite Real-Life Bedrooms
- Fabulous Furniture Makeovers
- Fun-to-Make Easter Treats
- Top New Blue, Pink, and Purple Annuals for 2013