How Now Brown Holiday
Inexpensive crafts paper and a sewing machine are all you need to create unique packages for all your holiday gifts!
-Celebrate earthy brown for the holidays, these inexpensive rolls of brown paint paper can be picked up at any home improvement store and they go for miles when it comes to decorating and wrapping gifts. Cut out your paper to various shapes and sizes making sure to cut out 2 sides, stitch both together using the old sewing machine to create one of a kind gift bags. Embellish accordingly and present proudly and after the holidays the discarded paper can be disposed off in the compost vent so it can break down and get served up in another way.
More For You
- Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas
- Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes
- 20 Ways to Add Curb Appeal
- Easy Window Treatment Projects
- Must-Grow New Perennials for 2013
- Healthy Dinner Recipes Under $3
- 24 Ideas to Steal for Your Apartment
- Our Favorite Real-Life Bedrooms
- Fabulous Furniture Makeovers
- Fun-to-Make Easter Treats