DIY Garden Caddy
Given up the dream of becoming a pro golfer? Repurpose your old golf bag as a handy garden caddy to store all your yard and garden tools.
-Tired of making several trips around the yard getting this tool or that. Keep things close by, by converting an old golf bag into a garden caddy. You can give it wheels with a standard golf bag cart or rig up a two-wheel cart. Put your golf bags in place and secure with a belt. Add hooks if you like for additional storage. Fill it up and off you go. -And laugh out the way you're feelin' and it all goes round again. And you laugh out the pretty girl's feelin'. La, la, la. La, la, la. La, la, la. La, la, la. La, la, la. La, la, la. La, la, la, la, la, la.
More For You
- Cut Clutter in Outdoor Storage Sheds with Multiple Storage Solutions
- No-Fuss Garden Plans
- Ideas for Garage Organization & Storage
- 20 Ways to Upgrade Your Deck
- No-Fail Perennials for the Midwest
- Top Picks: 23 Perfect Peonies
- Smart Side-Yard Solutions for Your Landscape#page=11
- Repurposed Potting Bench ? Better Homes and Gardens ? BHG.com