Pinecone & Ribbon Thanksgiving Chair Decorations
Wrap up your chairs for Thanksgiving dinner with fancy fall bows.
0 did it
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut a length of 3-3/4-inch-wide ribbon to fit around the top slat of a chair back. Cut a small V out of each ribbon end. Fold the ribbon over the chair back with one half slightly longer than the other half.
- Tightly wrap florist's wire around the ribbon 1 inch from the fold; do not cut the wire.
- Tie a 24-inch length of the 3-3/4-inch-wide ribbon into a bow shape, overlapping the ends at the back center.
- Position the center of the bow over the wired area of the folded ribbon; wire into place.
- Wire the top of the pinecone to the ribbons; trim wire.
- Tie a long length of 5/8-inch-wide ribbon around the wired area of the wide ribbons. Make a bow with a second length of 5/8-inch-wide ribbon, leaving long tails. Hot-glue the center of the bow to the top of the pinecone.
- Create a flowerlike shape with the bronze metallic stems, and hot-glue them to the bow at the top of the pinecone.