Festive Harvest Display
Combine backyard finds with fruit and elegant roses to create a bountiful display that's perfect for the season -- and an economical alternative to an all-flower arrangement.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut the foam to size for your container.
- Soak the foam in water according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Press the foam into the container.
- Wire 4 to 6 spikes of wheat together with floral wire.
- Press cloves into the oranges.
- Insert floral picks into the oranges and kumquats.
- Wire the picks to the pinecones.
- Insert pinecones into the container to establish the overall shape of your arrangement.
- Add the wheat bundles, roses, oranges, and kumquats.
- Tuck in small pieces of seeded eucalyptus to finish.