Fabric Napkin Wraps for Thanksgiving
Make your Thanksgiving buffet line move smoothly by crafting grab-and-go napkin wraps that hold flatware in place.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut 4x6-inch strips of linen; finish edges by turning under 1/2 inch and gluing hem in place or using iron-on fusible webbing.
- Turn two corners at one end under to form a point and finish the same as the edges.
- Attach a grommet to the pointed end using the grommet kit.
- Roll a set of silverware into a cloth napkin, or roll the napkin by itself.
- Wrap the linen strip around the center of the napkin roll, pointed end on top; run a length of ribbon around the strip and up through the underside of the grommet; tie a bow to secure.