Dress Up Dining Room Chairs for Thanksgiving
Make a nature-inspired plume of twigs and pheasant feathers accented with a big bow to grace each of your dining room chairs for Thanksgiving.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut a length of loosely woven jute ribbon and tie in a bow around one chair post so the ends hang just above the floor.
- Group long and short crafts-store twigs and pheasant feathers so the feathers fan out. Secure to the chair post with crafts wire.
- If using colored pumpkins and gourds, spray-paint them white and let dry.
- Hot-glue three or four gourds to the twig and feather arrangement to hide the wired top.
- Finish by hot-gluing matching white dried flowers around the gourds.