Seasonal selections turn a trio of simple baskets into a hearty display that's a treat to behold.
1. Choose three baskets that will stack with the largest on the bottom to the smallest on top.
2. Cut blocks of floral foam to fill each basket.
3. For the center of the largest basket, cut a circular piece of foam the size of the medium-size basket bottom and an inch higher than the largest basket's sides.
4. Place the foam in the large basket then glue it to the bottom of the medium-size basket. This will raise the medium size basket higher than the outside edge of the largest basket. Repeat for the small basket.
5. Stud the oranges with cloves in a variety of patterns.
6. Insert floral picks into the studded oranges and kumquats.
7. Wire floral picks to the pinecones.
8. Fill the baskets with oranges, kumquats, pinecones, greenery, and seeded eucalyptus.
9. Nestle a small pillar candle in the top basket.