Bountiful Fall Baskets
Seasonal selections turn a trio of simple baskets into a hearty display that's a treat to behold.
Upload your photo here.
What You Need
- 12-inch square basket
- 11-inch round basket
- 9-inch round basket
- Floral foam for artificial arrangements
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 10 to 12 juice oranges, whole
- Pinecones in assorted sizes from 1 to 6 inches
- Wooden floral picks
- Assorted greenery
- Seeded eucalyptus
- Small pillar candle and holder
How to Make It
1. Choose three baskets that will stack with the largest on the bottom to the smallest on top.
2. Cut blocks of floral foam to fill each basket.
3. For the center of the largest basket, cut a circular piece of foam the size of the medium-size basket bottom and an inch higher than the largest basket's sides.
4. Place the foam in the large basket then glue it to the bottom of the medium-size basket. This will raise the medium size basket higher than the outside edge of the largest basket. Repeat for the small basket.