What You Need:
- 11 x 14-inch wooden picture frame
- 1 pair of drawer pulls or handles
- Electric drill and assorted drill bits
- Natural-color burlap
- Assorted fall leaves
1. Remove the back of the frame and the glass insert. Set aside the glass. Measure the short sides of the frame and mark holes for centered placement of the drawer pulls.
2. Drill holes all the way through the frame. Insert screws from the back of the frame and attach the drawer pulls. Use the glass as a pattern to cut a piece of burlap.
- Cover a plain lampshade with off-white burlap and decoupage leaves on the surface.