Gather the bounty of the countryside and let its natural beauty linger all season long on this rustic picture-frame tray.
What You Need:Display this fall tray as a framed wall hanging.
- 11 x 14-inch wooden picture frame
- 1 pair of drawer pulls or handles
- Electric drill and assorted drill bits
- Natural-color burlap
- Assorted fall leaves
1. Remove the back of the frame and the glass insert. Set aside the glass. Measure the short sides of the frame and mark holes for centered placement of the drawer pulls.
2. Drill holes all the way through the frame. Insert screws from the back of the frame and attach the drawer pulls. Use the glass as a pattern to cut a piece of burlap.
3. Place the burlap on the frame back, then arrange leaves on the fabric. Place the glass insert on the leaf arrangement and reassemble the frame.
- Cover a plain lampshade with off-white burlap and decoupage leaves on the surface.