- 10 x 7-inch piece of brown card stock
- Tracing paper
- 4-1/4 x 5-1/2-inch piece of speckled tan paper
- Embroidery floss
- Yellow paper
- Beige Paper
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Fold a 10 x 7-inch piece of brown card stock in half to make a 5 x 7-inch card.
3. Trace the pattern onto paper in complementary colors and patterns and layer on a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2-inch piece of speckled tan paper. Use embroidery floss to stitch legs. Mat the piece with a sheet of yellow paper; trim.
4. Add a minibrad in each corner before attaching the piece to the front panel. Rubber-stamp "Thankful" on beige paper and cut out each letter in a rectangle shape, using a pen to outline the boxes.