Colorful papers, scissors, and glue are about all you need to make our festive greeting card. This one has a clever twist with its fold-down turkey feet.
2. Cut a 5 1/2-inch x 17-inch rectangle from the brown art paper.
3. Fold the strip accordion style every 4 1/4-inch.
4. Trace the turkey body onto the top layer of the folded brown paper, positioning the left side of the body along a paper fold.
5. Cut out the turkey shape through all layers of the brown paper.
6. Trace the head shape onto the orange art paper five times; cut out the shapes.
7. Use a small hole punch to punch eyes in the heads. Trace the wing shape onto the purple art paper 10 times.
8. Trace the beak five times onto the gold paper; cut out the shapes.
9. With the brown paper folded, glue one head, two wings, and one beak to the Card Interior Diagram for placement.
10. Unfold the card, and repeat for the four turkeys inside the card.
11. With the four inside turkeys facing you, fold up the feet along the bottom of the bodies.