Rectangular Leafy Wreath
Update your traditional circular fall wreath with a new take on shape.
continue reading below
- Styrofoam wreath form (or a wire form)
- Sheet moss
- U-shaped florist's pins
- Florist's wire
- Hot-glue gun
- Preserved fall leaves
- Fall ornament (optional)
- Create a wreath hanger at the top of the wreath using sturdy wire wrapped around the form and bent into a hanging loop.
- Cover a Styrofoam wreath form with sheet moss using U-shaped pins to attach the moss. (On a wire form, wrap thin florist's wire all the way around the wreath to secure the moss.)
- Next, use U-shaped pins or dabs of hot glue to attach preserved or artificial leaves all around the wreath.
- If desired, hang a pumpkin ornament in the center.