Maple Leaf Favor
Stamping gives a unique, personal touch to each gift bag.
Upload your photo here.
What You Need:Tuck harvest treats like miniature pumpkins, dried apples or caramels into these autumn bags.
- 1 sheet of ivory card stock
- Small brown handled sack
- PSX maple leaf stamp #B1077
- Printworks ink pads: Peacock Blue, Truffle Brown, and Vintage Wine
- Marvy burgundy and gold metallic pens
- 3-1/4 inch x 1-3/4 inch rectangle of burgundy card stock
- Foam tape
1. From the ivory card stock, cut a 6 inch-square leaf collar and a 2-3/4 inch x 1-1/4 inch rectangular name tag. Use a pencil to lightly draw a 6 inch-diameter circle on the card stock square to use as a guide for leaf placement. Fold the square in half; cut a slit along the fold to accommodate the handles.
2. Using all colors of ink pads, stamp the maple leaf randomly on the front of the sack and around the circle on the card stock square. Stamp one leaf on a scrap. Use the gold metallic pen to outline the leaves on the collar and the scrap. Cut out the single leaf. Cut around the outside of the leaf circle.
3. Use the burgundy pen to personalize the name tag; draw a gold metallic dashed line 1/8 inch from the tag edges. Use foam tape to tape the single leaf on the name tag, the name tag on the burgundy rectangle, and the burgundy rectangle on the front of the collar. Slip the collar over the bag handles